A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear FTW101,

Very busy here right now, but I broke away to quickly respond to your immediate questions. Please excuse the brevity of my responses:

Re:

1.      Is the recent $5M bought deal related to the listing requirement for the uplist to the TSX or is this something separate? 

I think it would be safe to say that this would seem to address the issue identified in an earlier press release on the subject.  Beyond that I cannot comment at this time.

2.      Is it possible that you can provide an update on how the torch contract negotiations are moving along. Do you still anticipate closing 1-2 deals in the next 2 months?

Nothing material has happened to change our view.  If it had we would press release that change.  Please also understand that as much as I would like to provide a status report on this and other matters time does not provide me with that luxury.  All in all we are very happy as we were before.

Hope that helps,

New Message
Please login to post a reply