A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Bisous,

It is a pity you view events like you do.

Might I remind you that the stock price/market cap has increased more than 20x in less than a year.

Might I also remind you that no one has more information than I when it comes to the company, so maybe realize your conclusions are based on limited-to no information.

Might I also remind you that not only do I have more information to make decisions on, but I am also the largest shareholder and it makes sense to me.

Might I also remind you that we are now seriously cashed up with selling ~ 2% of our market cap.  We tick a box that I noted in a recent press release if we wanted to up list…we also significantly strengthen our balance sheet…and as such de-risk the company.

Can you imagine a point in Pyr’s history where we were better off? Seriously…just one.

Re: HPQ. You do recall the criticism I got when I bought HPQ shares at a huge premium to market? I think we bought at 12 cents when the stock was, I think, 8 cents…look at it now; 55 cents.  Who’s laughing now.  We now have over 20MM shares and over the same amount in warrants…or roughly that number…that is about $20-30MM of value to us…to you…so what is your point exactly?

I don’t mind responding here to questions, but addressing your diatribe is not my cup of tea.

So please, do us all a favor: pop a chill pill, cut us a break, watch some Netflix and let us do what we are good at doing: creating value.

If you have a legitimate question, please post it.  If you constantly are getting upset and If you don’t like what you see …move on.  Sell your shares.  I am not asking you to stay, but if you do stay ask questions, give advice, post links etc. etc.  You have to seriously stop trying to drive the car looking in the rear-view mirror… and half-blind at that.

Sincerely

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply