A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

12 M$ more in PYR's treasury in this difficult period to find financing... this is EXCELLENT news.  

For the neophytes of the stock exchange, they see it as a dilution but it is to have a very very short term vision...

For me, I see it as a GREAT showcase where PYR has just come out of the shadows.  

PYR was known by many investors but now it will attract the eyes of big banks and big players.

PYR was due for an uplist to the Toronto stock exchange (TSX) and maybe the NASDAQ at the same time.  Every time PYR released a big news item, it was only the shorts that made the stock move.  Now it's going to be harder and the stock value will follow the good news.

In my opinion, (and it's not hard to guess) PYR is going to release the long awaited news after its entry on the TSX like many companies do to promote their introduction.  And then PYR will start to become a BLUE CHIP stock.

But first, PYR has to announce its uplist to the TSX.  After that, there's so much news that's likely to come out that I don't know where to start.

-Contracts for pelletizing torches;

-contracts for titanium NANOpowders and others;

-samples of NANOsilicon produced by HPQ using equipment designed by PYR.  NANOsilicon will be used in the manufacture of batteries to meet TESLA's criteria for the new generation of batteries;

-tunneling contracts;

-Drosrite for aluminum smelter and maybe for zinc soon?

-US Army Contracts...

This is only the beginning!  Isn't this PPP?

Thanks PPP 

Moi

New Message
Please login to post a reply