A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter + MidtownGuy

I tried to ask this question as openly as possible, but a buyout was not what I had in mind. 

There were more bonus shares I had in mind if HPQ Nano would be split off from HPQ Silicon (purely hypothetical :).

best regards, Octavius

-------------------------

The 50% ownership trigger option is more a "poison pill" meant to prevent shock buyout attempts from outside entities, who will be far less likely to attempt a buy if there's a lurking 50% ownership transferable to another company. Would likely never be triggered otherwise (unless of course HPQ themselves want to sell all of HPQ Nano in a friendly buyout, in which case PYR would likely engage).

------

Hi Peter

Congratulations to you and your team for the great development at Pyro and HPQ. 

What will PyroGenesis do with its 50% stake in "HPQ Nano Silicon Powders inc" if the 10% royalties are converted to a 50% share? 

I think "HPQ Nano Silicon Powders inc" will become more and more valuable but will not unfold its full value within PyroGenesis. 

best regards, Octavius

New Message
Please login to post a reply