A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

First great job and thank you for making many of us lots of money. I am heavily invested in HPQ but still hold quite a few shares of PYR. 

This is just a hypothetical question but since leasing is on the table and by the way another great option, have you thought about doing it in house istead of farming it out. Only reason I'm asking is because it makes great sense to do it yourself I know you HATE accountants but in this case it makes sense, you get all the lease payments which is basically the price of the tourch and at the end of the lease you either get it back or sell it to the costumer win win. Except for the fact I know you will never be satiasfied with your tourches and like any wise bussiness man will keep inproving them which means you woundn't want the old ones back unless they could be upgraded fairly easy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply