A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: NASDAQ uplisting and current PYRNF share disposition

Dear Wheresjackbenny (AKA Doug AKA Casavant's ghost.),

It is indeed an honor Sir, to have you, a retired Navy veteran (with firsthand knowledge of what we are accomplishing onboard the US Aircraft carrier) post here.  Please excuse my tardiness in responding.

I do love the story you shared with us and, I believe you are correct, Mr. Maheu did play a pivotal role in Bay of Pigs.

Do not worry about your shares when we list on the NASDAQ. They will automatically transfer over to the NASDAQ equivalent (all behind the scenes and done electronically).

I cannot promise what effect it may have on the shorts (pity Mr. Maheu isn’t around to help put it right, eh?  Maybe his son?). In the interim I sometimes get a kick lighting a fire and cooking some marshmallows.

Thank you for taking the time to post and having the confidence in us to invest.  It hasn’t been easy, and I am sure the future will have its share of ups and downs as well. I cannot promise that we will call it right every time, but I can promise you we will do our best every time.

Please contact me at the office.  I would welcome speaking to you.  NH is not far and, who knows, a short drive may just be on the horizon.

Hope that Helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply