A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Greenland buys Waste to Energy systems for $42 million each

Dear Claudemc60,

I am taken by your post Claude.

You live in Canada’s Remote Northern Communities and you are asking me again to consider this problem after I said it was not “low-hanging fruit (or something like that)”.

I feel bad.  I did not mean to be so dismissive…the North presents a number of additional problems that other locations do not. It is difficult enough to introduce new technology into a marketplace without looking for additional issues, if you can avoid it that is. That is what I meant by it not being low hanging fruit.

Having said that, and because of your post, I will have my team open up this file immediately. I also promise you that if we can do something to help, we will, no matter what the challenges are.

This is definitely not low hanging fruit, but sometimes that’s not the sweetest fruit on the tree, am I correct?

Hope that Helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply