A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: NASDAQ uplisting and current PYRNF share disposition

Thank you sir. That made me smile.. I have been part of an advocy group battling the naked shorting of stocks. Canadian company CMKM/CMKX was more than an education than I wanted but... I got it.. This is something all here should read and understand.. 

https://www.sec.gov/comments/s7-08-08/s70808-174.htm

Bloomberg's  Phil Scheider did a great expose on the practice called "Phantom Shares". I was shocked they did this. It won an emmy..

There is in fact evil in this world and I know where your history is in investment banking.... you know this issue quite well. I look to that as an advantage this move IN MY OPION..., is like a sweet checkmate manuever and I hold you in high regard for it. 

You are a busy man.. No need to respond to this.. I am still smiling. Finally... someone will win one small battle in this war.  

I tend to not say I hate people.. but those who naked short... It's the same a robbing a bank/someone's livelihood, etc..

I do in fact hate them.

Thanks again Peter for taking a moment and answering..

New Message
Please login to post a reply