A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: How about a new car engine using micro plasma torches for spark plugs?

Interesting proposition but I would expect the amperage needed would be quite massive, technological hurdles, and the laws of thermodynamics will also apply...

I think ship engines on the other hand might benefit most from pyro technology, especially since there's now a political movement to clean up the industry.  Cargo ships consume roughly 225 tons of bunker fuel per day when traveling at 24 knots.  I just read that a year-long usage of just one cargo ship emits as much toxins (such as NOX and SO2)  as a 50 million cars.  A combined cycle gasification process that powers electric motors might be the eventual solution.  If all-electric is the eventual goal, then nano silicon battery banks could be used.  Perhaps plasma gasificiation will be used for coal and gas based electrical generation.. lots of opportunities down the road as the company finds her markets!

Robert 

New Message
Please login to post a reply