A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Hilbertk,

Are you serious?  You are one of the longest posters here, and are often so understanding.

I feel so bad.  You got it all wrong. My fault…what should I send you my dear friend?  Flowers or chocolates?  Lol ;-)

Look…In all honesty, I think you might have jumped the gun a bit. I thought I was very clear in the press release you are referring to when I said that “…according to NASDAQ’s website, the process usually takes 6 to 8 weeks….”. I could have left it at that, but I went on to say “…it is expected that the Company’s Shares will be listed before the end of Q1 2021….”.   Not mid-Q1…before the end of Q1. That is a full 8 weeks more than what NASDAQ said on their website. There was a reason for that…NASDAQ is so overloaded right now.

Anyways, I hope you were joking or maybe I am reading it wrong, but I do feel bad.

So…no chocolates or flowers…but maybe I could fill that song-void you were referring to (complaining about again…gawd !!!).  This is high risk Hilbertk because there are not many songs that nail it 100%.  In fact, over 50% of the lyrics of most songs don’t apply to anything and as such there is a high risk that someone will misinterpret something not meant if I refer to a song…anyways…to get back on your good side I will take the chance.

So…here is one that has been bouncing around in my head for the last few of days.  Have no clue why.  I definitely don’t like the death part at the end, but it does have a cool beat…and it does speak to sacrifices that are made to get to a higher goal…and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the company:

(124) Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Lyrics / Lyric Video) - YouTube

;-)

Enjoy.

Hope that Helps,

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply