A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Mr Pascali, 

Please do not feel bad, it is all in good fun. I often forget that elements of communcation are lost in text. It was my hope that quality, or lack ther of, in song of choice would convey the humour of my post. Alas, I fear I failed... luckily I pick better CEO's and companies than songs. 

Unfortunately for you, I will continue to post and in fact after seeing today's news I was buying. The irony is that while writing the question to you, I missed the NR... and the joke ended up being on me. LOL

Congrats on the news today! 

Interesting line in your song "whip whip, run me like a race horse". In my life I know of no greater adrenaline rush and feeling of excitement than being perched on the back of a thoroughbred and letting them run. I suspect a comparable feeling would be to build a company from 4 people to ~80, over the better part of your adult life and being on the door step of fulfilling your dream of listing on the NASDAQ. 

Well done Sir!

Please forgive me for the flick of my riding crop... but it did result in getting that song. You chose well, as you did whatever it took but never strayed from your values and morals. Take a moment and enjoy the feeling. 

No flowers or chocolates needed my friend, you have given all of us longs something that cannot be quantified and is far bigger than anything related to a share price. 

Thank you!

Have a fantastic week and I'm looking forward to the listing date and what this line meant... "while taking into consideration other events that are taking place.”

Respectfully,

HK 

New Message
Please login to post a reply