A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Jim,

I cannot believe what I am reading.... I have read what you wrote no less than 20x.

Part of me wants to wring your neck and the other part wants to protect you from yourself and the investment world you fell prey to.

You must be going through a living hell.  If what you say is true my heart goes out to you. Not just for what happened to you, but for the pain and suffering you now realize you caused others.  Your lies contributed to the angst of others by effectively doing to them what you were angry about being done to you: manipulation of the stock with lies that got you to panic.   

You have hurt a lot of people…innocent people…and you have played into the hands of the evilest of people: the predatory short sellers. 

But what to do now….

It is hard for me to forgive you…. not for me but how it contributed to others pain and anguish.…and because we are taught that as adults we should take responsibility for our actions….

…but sh*t happens at times, fear takes over, and without guidance we do things that we may not have done in saner times.

It sounds like you invested beyond your risk tolerance…beyond what lets you sleep at night….and without understanding the fundamentals of the Company you were investing in…both cardinal sins when it comes to investing…and both characteristics that predatory short sellers seek out…and as a result you were whipsawed…lost it all…only to see the stock rise to historic highs.

It is hard to consider you a victim but, if what you say is true, you were a victim of predatory shorts…you just were more ignorant then the rest of us and handled it in a different way…but victim all the same.

…but, as I said, it is hard to embrace you as a victim… 

What are my choices? I could pursue you legally and get a judgement against you and hold it up high as a warning to others.  It would be a drain on you emotionally, financially, and the judgement would not make finding a job easier. It may impact your quality of life as you go through it and may affect your relationship with your loved ones.

Under the circumstances …that is not the goal I seek.  That is not me.  That is not my game.  According to you, you are not a predatory short seller, and you were not purposefully aiding them.  You are just a victim of a different shade.  As difficult as it is to say it, you should be comforted as any other victim of predatory short sellers.

I believe the demons created by the guilt of your actions are a heavy enough cross to bear. No judge could make it worse.

So…here is what we are going to do.

If what you say is true, and your situation is as you describe and you are not part of a shorting effort, we will not pursue you to get a judgement against you.  We will not go to court.  However, we will need to be convinced you are who you say you are.  We will ask you to provide evidence to prove that you are not in cahoots with the shorts.  We know what to ask for.

I cannot right the wrongs of others, and I cannot turn back time for you. What I can do is give you my word that the above commitment is true.  You can now sleep easy and turn your attention to your family and your health.  In both those matters everyone on this board (notwithstanding their initial reaction to your post) I am sure is supportive of that.

I also cannot restore your losses, but maybe there is something else that I can do to help you with your recovery and restore some sense of pride.  I do not know if you are aware, but we will soon be selling Pyro swag with the idea that the profits would go to charity.  We haven’t chosen the charity yet and I am thinking that maybe a charity geared to treating bipolar conditions, or one helping families that came upon hard times during Covid, might be appropriate…and once we had some choices you could chose the one we adopt…and our donations would be made in the name of …are you ready?...“Jim Timmins” (your handle when posting all those ugly things).  In my opinion it would serve three purposes; first, it would be a flip to the predatory short sellers; Second, it might help your recovery seeing that something good came from this terrible series of unfortunate events and third, “Jim Timmins” will now be associated with something good.

Think about it.  If you agree then contact me on the backburner and we can start the process.

Hope that Helps

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply