A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello all, I was contacted by my brokerage about 2 weeks prior to the short report publication offering to pay me 4% intrest to be able to loan my shares.  I was intreagued and gave it alot of consideration, thinking why not take the 4% payment on shares that I am long on and have no intention to sell? I never signed the papers and never alowed my (signifigant holdings) of shares to be borrowed. when the short report droped I was content in my decision to not have given them the shares to play with. Curious if any one else had similar offers. Generally it is my understanding that depending on your broker if you have a NON MARGIN account the brokerage needs your permession to lend your shares, If you use margin you don't have such control, all brokerages have different policies, you may want to look into your situation. PYR is a great company and investment IMO, there have definently been some bumps in the road, but what a great ride it been. When in doubt look at a long term chart of Amazon, Tesla, Apple, Thats what we have to look forward to, and currently enjoy.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply