A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I don't think PYR will disclose the name of the company even after a sale. The company will leave it to the customer to disclose their purchase. In today's enviroment I would think the buyer would be screaming from the top of the mountain how they are cleaning up GHG to make their product more appealing and to have investors want to buy their stock if traded on an exchange.

Once the torches have been installed and in operation you know that the customer is going to boast that they are doing their part in cleaning up the enviroment to get a competative advantage over their rivals.

In my mind from a PYR stock holder I don't care who the customers are I just want to see sales. Once they start it won't matter who was first or who bought powder, or torches all I need is their cheque cleared and revenue increases from quarter to quarter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply