A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter,

First of all, congratulations for this amazing step. Seem’s like each of your announcement materialize (up-listing, co-listing, powder, torch contracts, etc.). That’s amazing for investors, thanks you.

I was reading your NWs from November 12th, 24th, June 3rd and some of your patents US9752206 ; WO 2013078549 etc.

I have some questions about that. I don’t know if they are relevant. If not, sorry to waste your time.

1 – Regarding  to the replacement of oils torch by plasma torches.

Seem’s obvious that 1 plasma torch replace 1 oil torch because you specify they have an identic power of 1 MW(approx).

As you write « Thirty-six (36) is too exact a number to be random » , seems like each furnace has a multiple of 6/12 torches… but if it’s client A they already have 1 torch, and if it’s client B they already have 4… Moreover it specifies in your patent that plasma torch has a higher « heat available percentage »   than other torch technology.(fig 2).

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/d9/30/5d/df7afd6eb60c90/US9752206.pdf

• So I’m a little bit confuse. Can you confirm if it’s a 1 for 1 replacement?
  • Can you explain to us the consequences of having dryer pelets when they are using your torches?
  • Does all your clients have the same kind of furnace?
  • Will it be safe to use your torch as a paperweight? (joke).

2- Regarding to the leasing company (mentioned in your NW from November).

• Will it be clear in your financial statement if the payments comes from the leasing company or from the clients?
  • In addition to the capital paiement (make by the leasing compagny) do you will have any recurring incomes from the lease (I'm not talking about after-sale service, sometimes leasing compagny share the interest with the provider) ?

Cordially,

New Message
Please login to post a reply