A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I apologize.  I had a bunch of thoughts in my head and just mixed it all up.  Let me re-write my post.

Hello Peter,

From the announcement of a technology, eg NexGen, QRR, SNIR..., to pilot plant commissioning/sample production, I am just curious of the process .  What is involved?  At the time of an announcment/NR, is all the planning and engineering completed thus you start construction of a bench model, then proceed to a pilot plant after successful testing?

I ask, as an impatient investor, because 2-3 years from announcement to pilot plant commissioning "seems" like a long time, for someone that has no understanding of the process.  Just from Google, i see some results dating back to 2018 for NexGen and 2017 for QRR.

Is it simply the complexity and that's just how long it takes?  Are you experiencing bottlenecks and/or roadblocks?  material/supply chain issues, man power issues, testing/tweaking time?  Too many projects on the go at the same time?

Are there any plans to find ways to expedite the processes/construction?

Thanks!

New Message
Please login to post a reply