A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hello Peter,

Im investing in PyroGenesis for over 4 years now.

I bought my shares very cheap.

I always having faith in the bright future of PyroGenesis.

When I look to the year low $2,80 and the year high $12,14 I feel we are driven away from the year high.

The last couple of months I see the stockprice in general only coming down and down...!!! 

It makes me wonder if there is any news soon regarding the Drosrite joint venture. At March 31 it was announced that I would be within the next several weeks. We are now 4 months further in time and still no news about this. Can you let in light upon this business when we could have additional news.

From another board I saw this message:"everything that's imminent or weeks away or moved directly to equipment negotiations has never turned out to be true. That's the loss of sentiment"

I feel the sentiment on the other  boards is changing..!!! People are losing faith and or patience.

I know you are a busy man but would you be able to give a reaction on the above mentioned items.

Ofcourse thank you very much for your reply.

Best regards and stay healthy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply