A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Hi

Don't know if this is of any use, but I talked to a friend in regards to plasma torches and the burning of waste material. He said that here in Sweden, since we make a whole lot of paper, there is a lot of costly waste from that. In that process, there is a lot of nasty materials in that goo that becomes pulp that remains afterwards in a leftover goo of ugly mess. This is then somehow put in big tanks and sent to a dump somewhere. Apparently, this is very costly. My feeble mind thought that perhaps Pyro's tech could be put in use here in one way or another? Maybe it is not worth the effort, but I figured I could at least mention it. If it can be done with medical waste, why not the paper industry?
Have a blessed day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply