A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Peter, Hope you are having a great weekend, The recent seeking Alpha article used the term "death care industry" to refer to cremation. The article had a very positive view of the company and was really only focused on one area of torch use, that being waste management. The author also brought up the possible morbid uses for the torches. I do recall an interview maybe a year ago where you mentioned that you are approched by clients to burn all sorts of things, some being rateher morbid you said in a passing manner. Is the company addressing this market in any way, perhaps smaller torches would be approperate for creamatoriums? I just did a quick google search and there are 15 creamatoriums within about 30 miles of my home in suburban new england. It's deffinatly a guarenteed market worldwide that is not ever going away. 

Thanks for your time!

New Message
Please login to post a reply