A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: PyroGenesis Announces $6 Million Torch Order with Another Major Iron Ore Pelletizer

Congratulations, Pyro team!!

We knew a 4-torch order was coming, but we didn't know there would be a possible additional 130 torches and we certainly didn't expect an NPV increase to $7 million !!!  I wonder if that's US or Cdn.  Regardless, I'm salivating over here.

Peter, your approach was fabulous & brilliant.  You completely caught the shorters off guard.  First, you issued the news release this morning, about the renaming of Airscience Technologies.  That undoubtedly fooled the shorts into thinking you had nothing significant to announce today.  Then you made the torch announcement without issuing a halt.  AND you told us about the possible future orders for 130 torches AND you increased the NVP to $7mm.  I just loooooove the smell of burning shorts!!

Looking forward to future developments in all of your verticals.

Best regards to all at Pyro,

Snowdrift

New Message
Please login to post a reply