A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Panic is for the impatient. Don't we all know that timelines in this world are stretching way beyond traders' horizons? The global warming issue had been made public by the Club of Rome in the 70's.    I had been little more than a kind then - and now I am a pensioner. Slowly we start seeing investors dipping their toes into a "greener" economy. It all takes time.

Yes, I bought into this stock with a terrible timing. I'm used to that though, being invested in POET as well... Hoping that I still have a couple of years I may still reap the benefits myself, if not I'll have to pass them on. Then again it's not "sigha, sigha" anymore when it comes to climate issues, it's "grigora, grigora" now and so we may just be in the right spot. Let's take the shorties by surprise one day and live it up then: "ella oppa"!

Until then "sto kalo" Photis, Pyrogenesis and all its investors!

Kalinichta stin Germania

New Message
Please login to post a reply