A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear Peter,

as much as we are pleased to have access to you it somehow makes your stock lool like an "amateur play" with a CEO spending time chatting with his pals. Not that I don't appreciate it, but getting involved in discussions with any and every disgruntled smalltimer doesn't come across as professional. One tends to think you had better things to do unless your company has got stuck completely.

So, with the risk of getting extremely unpoular here, I ask you to focus on business matters rather than infights with insignificant Agoracom-users. "Big Money" would certainly not be impressed with this. From a marketing point of view I believe you should position yourself above nursery home quarrels.

Keep up the good work, and keep communicating with us but please chose carefully what, when and with whom. Look at it as part of the growth of your company and how it is viewed by professionals (some of whom may happen to be retail investors themselves...)

Cheers!

Germiston

New Message
Please login to post a reply