A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I have never written a this board prior to this but your comments triggered me!

Wow!!!  The condescending and naive tone of your message made me cringe out of embarrassment for you! 

Suffice it to say:  Please, for YOUR OWN credibility, don't attempt to school someone who walks the walk in circles that you are not privy to and clearly do not understand.  You appear to have a naive notion of how "CEO's" really think....I am actually embarrassed at myself for feeling the need to throw it here so I hope trust all these replies are being intellectually internalized by you?  

Enough said but for this; Peter was exceptionally gracious and polite with his reply to you and I personally very much appreciate his participation and responses in whichever manner of prose he chooses. They are very revealing on so many levels (which clearly go above many peoples heads).  The fact that Peter interacts with his investors is VERY telling in that he clearly respects and appreciates us for our participation, commitment and belief in his efforts and him and that, is very personal... as is this company to him.

The stock machine is much bigger and far more influntential than you or I at this point for PYR. Peter does not need to participate on these types of boards but does out of respect for his Longs and anyone who shares his passion and vision. Thank you Peter. 

Ahhh yes....that was cathartic....

New Message
Please login to post a reply