A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Dear CanadianCamper,

You again...

You know it’s funny how you bring to mind a camp director who, late at night, gets all the newbies around a campfire, and beguiles them with dark and demented stories about ghosts & goblins, and things that go bump in the night. 

Be careful there Mr. Camp Director, them there fires sometimes get outta control.

Kidding aside, you must have had quite an ass kicking today. As our designated predatory short seller on this platform, I guess you are wondering “...wtf happened ...”?

Taking candy from the innocent is not always easy, is it?

So, let me ask you: Do you have the intestinal fortitude to carry a short position into the FAT? Forget the FAT, how about just carrying it into the weekend?  Well, do you...?

I know what you are thinking...why is Peter saying this?  Either he has nothing in the wings, is totally spent, and is egging me on...or he does, and he’s fully loaded trying to goad me into a wrong move...well, which is it? Double down or cover?

So... tell me.... "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-oinyjsk0

Don’t say I never asked you the question...

Hope that Helps,

Peter

(BTW: I heard that having Neosporin/Bacitracin, or Silvadene around is a good idea when hanging out by a camp fire...thought I would pass that gem along as well....)

New Message
Please login to post a reply