A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Sure. But the point I was making is that there's a threshold beyond which the positive could become a negative. So, whereas a backlog could be a healthy sign of product demand, an excessive backlog could indicate an inability to provide a supply of product to fill that demand. When that happens, demand disappears. And the healthy backlog becomes the monkey on your back.

There are alternative ways to reduce the backlog - licensing is one, subcontracting is another, expansion too is another way.

The one thing I do know is that I have enough confidence in the company's management to know that they're aware of the problem and will take steps to fix it. What I don't know is what the dollar value of that threshold is....is it 50MM, 75MM, 200 MM? I'm not involved in this sector of the industry, so I just don't know.  But I'm pretty sure PYR management does.

Thanks for replying here too.

A-G

New Message
Please login to post a reply