A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Hi Peter,

I hope your doing well.

I saw a discussion about regrouping the news by “subject” (I don’t remember the exact wording) so it would be easier to follow what is happening for the particular “subjects”.

To make my mind, I read all the news from today down to June 2021. I agree it is not easy for an investor to relate the news to the big picture. But grouping the news by “subject” would be I think counterproductive. 

So here is a potential solution.

On the Home page of pyrogenesis.com web site, add two tabs:

Our technology

To describe PLASMA ATOMIZED METAL POWDERS, Dross Residue (DROSRITE™ SYSTEM), PLASMA TORCH, …

Business solutions

To describe how the technology solves various problems, i.e. 3D PRINTING POWDERS, IRON ORE, UPSTREAM ANODE BAKING PROCESS, Aluminum Business offerings, PFAS, …

And then going forward and when it applies, when a news is published, make it clear either in the title or at the beginning of the text whether the news relates to a technology in general or it relates to a specific business solutions. 

I wanted to share these ideas. Of course, it is your team that can make the right call. But I think something needs to be done.

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply