A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Good Evening Mr Pascali 

These questions have been sent to IR email but I am posting here incase the email gets  missed .

Good Afternoon  

I have not received a response to my earlier email so I am sending the questions.

Below are some questions I believe many investors would like answers to. 

Question 1   Can you please clarify  the revenues as  section 5  you show a revenue of 5,657,783  of which 4,243,138  is Purevap  and  further  broken down as a 3.6 million  sale of intellectual properties which was not disclosed. 

Can you advise the investors of what this IP sale is for and to whom . Can you explain this was not disclosed at the time and no details have been disclosed subsequently.  

Can you explain why the firm would have a PP for $1.3 million to raise capital which dilutes shares after selling $3.6 million worth of  assets on terms.

2nd Subject is in regards to the ZCE .  Congratulations on the successful bench test .  Can you advise investors what advantage Pyrogenesis could have and how  you can compete with long established multibillion dollar producers such as Monolith or other startups such as Hiiroc. 

3rd Subject  In 2013 Mr Carabin published a white paper which compared 2 meg plasma torch operating costs vs oil     Can you undertake to provide investors with a current operating cost analysis of  Plasma, Bunker,  Natural Gas, Bio Fuel and Hydrogen based on million BTUs basis or similar.   Can you confirm the thermal efficiency of PYR's 1 or 3 meg plasma torches as I expect the 70% efficiency stated by Mr Carabin in 2013  has been improved upon. 

I thank you in advance for your response.

New Message
Please login to post a reply