A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Message: Questions for CEO or company spokesperson, Other board members do not respond for the company.

Unless  you are an employee or insider I have no interest in your deflection.  The company has been asked and should answer . The questions are simple and straight forward .

Your blocking is not acceptable or required . Please take the trolling back to Stockhouse.

Your response is typical . Its out there but we wont answer ..your  due diligence questions make us sad.

Asking questions is not manipulation , its called due diligence.  

. BUT I am glad you recommended I dig deeper. As you are aware none of answers I asked  are there but i did run into this  press release from May 17th 2018 which simply adds to the mystery of why no powder sales.  I didnt see the contract cancellation notice. Maybe you could locate  that for us all   or better yet all the shipments and revenue from this contract. 

PYROGENESIS SIGNS FIRST MAJOR EXCLUSIVE COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT FOR SALE OF TITANIUM (TI-6AL-4V) POWDERS

"This Agreement provides for a minimum sales volume of 10,000 kg (10 tons) over 2 years "

May 17 2018 ..10 tonnes minimum!!!! PYROGENESIS SIGNS FIRST MAJOR EXCLUSIVE COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT FOR SALE OF TITANIUM (TI-6AL-4V) POWDERS

New Message
Please login to post a reply