A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Jannerman I say this with respect, Peter is not here to hold our hands. We have all done our DD and invested our hard earned money in PYR to make money. Markets go up and down, and go through some tough patches as is being experienced across the market around the globe. Some of us have invested in PYR because their technology will help some of the worst polluting industries clean up their GHG emissions. These industries such those who manufacture iron pellets know about the technologies. There are a few players labelled as client A, B and C who have been exploring using the PYR torches in their operations for a couple years. Two have bought torches one order for 4, and another for 1 torch. The 1 torch has been shipped to the custermer and is ready to be installed, but we have been told the customer is not ready as they still need to do some work before they can put the torch into opperation. That can happen any day, as could HPQ's pilot plant. Lots of stuff almost there. For many of us it has been a long tough wait. Stock prices have sky rocketed and dived in the last 2 and half years and at this time it is the lowestest it's been in 2 years. Yes it's tough Peter will give news when it is available so please sit back and wait patiently. For Peter to come out and say something to keep their spirits up as there are some good things that he believes or has been told such as PYR is the leading bid for a huge contract and it doesn't happen immediately the stock will drop even further as has happened in the last 24 months. Hang in there this will either work or will die on the vine. It is tough but now we are at the point these big corporation will either want to buy the technology to cleanup GHG emissions or they will keep using fossil fuels and pay the taxes levies or whatever it takes to use fossil fuels. I sold all my investments in fossil fuels and invested in PYR and HPQ and it has been discouraging that the world is back on the fossil fuel train and governments will just pay for climate disaster cleanup as evidenced with what had come out of the latest climate talks. I want Peter to run the company with his staff to create revenue, not give out hugs cause that has always back fired.

New Message
Please login to post a reply