A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Jan 09, 2023 01:15PM

No one wants to hear anything from Peter except for news. He has given guidence in the past and unfortunately nothing has worked out for the last couple years. Torch has been delivered and received, but no timeline on installation. Peter did give an aproximate time saying that there had been delays on the customers side. The six months date expired, no sense getting another report as it is in the customers hands and out of Peter's control. Customer bought a torch and it has been paid for and has had it in their pocession for over 6 months no idea if it will be or not be installed. The customer who had ordered 4 torches I am not sure if they have even paid for them. So in my mind torches are no longer low hanging fruit. Powders are not bringing in any revenue, and all eyes are on the HPQ pilot plant and we are all excited waiting for news of silicon tests showing purity beyond what was expected. But Peter will surface when the financials are to be reported hopefully revenues have started to roll in or who knows what will happen. I am disappointed, but hey it's the stock market and if this doesn't work out it wouldn't be the first company with promiss to drop off the radar.

Jan 11, 2023 08:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply