A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

I'm a big believer in the future and long term success of this company but I question the legitimacy of that users post. We would've heard about this potential client/mine reopening through a release. And if it was supposed to be kept a secret until further notice there's no employee that was present with PYR staff that would be going online talking about cool plasma "tips" and risk losing his job over that disclosure. 

I'll wait until Vale and Rio put their 5 torches in use and see what comes from it. Fun part is while we wait there's more to hear about in the coming year on many fronts and always possibility of finding out new avenues to explore.

I know there's many naysayers around, along with many impatient people but the paint I'm watching dry is pretty funky paint. It's setting up to look like an awesome mural once the artist is finished and signs off on it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply