A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

LOL, I can assure you I am not a rat and have been long on PYR from before Agoracom started a PYR forum, check my post history. the press release states these torches are for the existing system on the Gerald R. Ford, not a new system. Typically we see torches sell for 1-3M depending on thier size, This sale is for 3 torches for a total of $700,000, so only $233,333 per torch. Maybe the PAWDS system here uses several smaller torches (but I'm just guessing). If this is the case and standard maintaince and spare parts orders thats cool and regular revenue. Just asking for more insight, which neither you or I have. You incorrectly state that its for a new contract or project, when it is clearly stated in the PR that it is for the existing system. 

The three plasma torches ordered are for the USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier, the largest and most technologically advanced warship ever built 1 , valued at approximately $13 billion. The plasma torches are to be used in PyroGenesis’ proprietary Plasma Arc Waste Destruction System (“PAWDS”) that the Company previously built and delivered to the US Navy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply