A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

You're assuming he's "publicly bashing" PYR when he's just answering the question asked by the interviewer. He clearly goes on to say they're excited about their in house projects and with Pyrogenesis. You can write any analogy you want to support your view on this. I'm just writing what the COO said.

You also post here asking what people think about the interview without posting the video link and time stamps or the full quote. You only provide a cherry picked portion of the PYR part.

That's fine, I listened to it all and see it as there have been delays on PYRs end but there's still excitement about the project and the company they chose to collaborate with. 

Anyways I don't have time for this back and forth, we have different opinions of this company. Nothing will currently change that. And that's ok. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply