A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Yes, absolutely speculation on my part. Dont twist my words, you have a pattern of this behavior. If you look at the timeline it matches up.

Also, Im not going to dig through tens of thousands of online posts, PRs, interviews, Q&As that I have read over the years, but yes it is indeed my opinion that based on the totality of what Peter has said, regarding "diversification" ... and "real estate pressures", that can fall under estate planning, particularly when the timeline overlaps the passing of his father.

Feel free to "find the link" your self. I did my DD. Its clear you have not.

Dont you dare accuse me of saying Steve is lying. Again, do not put words in my mouth.

Nothing I said contradicts what was said in the conference call. The stated reasons could have manifested as a result of someone passing and result in complex estate planning execution. How f&*^ing malicious and heartless do you have to be to come at me like that twisting the narrative relating to someones death? wow... Says alot about your character

New Message
Please login to post a reply