A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
Hello George. Given the recent banning of posters on this board, can you please give a reasonable explanation as to how Janneman hasn't been banned? Below is a handful of quotes from his recent post history. I'm sure I could go back further and find more - these posts are repetitive.

Is this the level of discourse that Agoracom encourages? Can you please explain why constant sexually explicit mentions of other posters genitals is allowed? Can you explain why wishing actual violent harm on others is allowed?

Can you provide a reasonable explanation as to what a user such as whodat780 posted that was so much worse than this? This is repetitive, it's profane, it's insulting, it bashes other users... how is this encouraged but what whodat posted worthy of not just a ban but a total erasure from the site?

Is THIS what you want Agoracom to be known for?

"their willy in the hand jerking off their last drip of dead seed"

"BYD = BURN YOUR DICK"

"Whodats dick is still shrinking!"

"He has lost his fourth braincell:for sex because with his MICROPENIS that cell was not triggered enough and died"

"Dalesio is an anomaly of genetic disorder Only solution is burning him in a superhot plasma to be sure that no genes are left."

"have shorted until their willie is covered and then when the stocks take off their balls are shortsqueezed!"

"HE NEEDS A LONGER WILLY OR AN ELECTRONMICROSCOPE TO VISUALIZE his microwilly RIP ALESIO"

"It is time to go to bathroom,mother is ready to wash you"

"DALESIO DOES NOT RESPOND MY SAYING ABOUT HIS TINY WILLY SO OMG HE HAS A MICROPENIS!!!"

"Ask your mum to slam the door harder while your tiny willy is between so afterwards you can admire your blue swollen 0.5 inch willy in the mirror"

"Ask your mother to put a higher dose of cyanide in your coffee or tea"
New Message
Please login to post a reply