Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Re: ECA

in response to by
posted on Oct 23, 2008 10:37AM

Welcome G_M,

Oh no I don't touch my core holdings...especially QEC being that we're on the brink of news here. I'm looking at the base metals, and man on man are we sold off big time. Prices won't be able to stay like this, recession or not for the US...because we're just going to see so many producers put there production sites on maintenance (ie. Just oh hold) and we'll see big drops in production, which will put upward pressure.

A report came out today on NG inventories, and they actually rose less than expect, and NG goes down. I don't know who is playing games, but someone people are going to be doing well when this thing turns around. When greed kicks in, then it'll be an overshoot to the upside...just like we overshot to the downside.

QEC was down to $1.22 today...I don't want to say manipulation, because I don't know, but whoever is selling may be trying to push it down a little and grab up whatever they can being news is close. I've seen it done before with a lot of companies last year, even when times are good...who knows. I can't wait for the day when day traders no longer can mess with this stock to make a buck or two lol!

Rocco:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply