Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hey Doc: Very interesting post. This makes me wonder whether there could other potential suitors out there supported by the Coal lobby. We all know that the Coal lobby is very strong and has a lot of money behind them and the US govt would like to convert to NG for many purposes and for a number of reasons. Any CEA of a coal producing resource company would be very wise to invest in NG as coal generated electricity will soon be overtaken by the cleaner and more efficient NG cogeneration stations. I read other information over the weekend that also substantiates this potential trend. So maybe someone like Edison Power or another large electricity producer could easily take out QEC for future potential. We are seeing several NG cogeneration stations being built in Ontario to benfit from the cleaner and cheaper NG fuel so it makes sense once the Americans see the benefit of smaller but more efficient power production they will be all over it.

Something else i was reading was an old article about T Boone Pickens and his dream of constructing NG fill up stations along the major highways throughtout the USA. Many of the Interstates also serve as ROW's for pipelines so it wouldn't be so far fetched to believe that fill stations could be set up along these routes for the long haul transports. Maybe a dream but it is the dreamers that built this continent.

New Message
Please login to post a reply