Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: The PQ will keep an open mind on shale-gas extraction

Thanks for posting Ellet.

I talked to QEC today about this and we had an interesting talk. One interesting point was that according to QEC's advisors in Quebec, Marois was not pleased with Oullets (sp?) comments on shale gas. How impressive does that look when the Premier and her Enviro minister aren't even on the same page. (Face palm)

Frankly Oullet is a complete idiot. What I found hilarious is that she says fracking will never be proven safe ever. Then she says we will do an environmental study loooooooool!! If you think it's never going to be safe, then why the study....AND WHY a study when there is one going on? This woman is a joke who knows nothing of what is going on with the industry. Give this government 18 months before they get the boot and sink Quebec further into economic turmoil.

They don't have the votes to pass that anyway...and frankly it doesn't matter. They'll be gone in due time. What's ridiculous is that this is a BAPE study and they are denouncing it!! Lot of comedy all around. Frankly I'm left stratching my head but as mentioned, Quebec shale is given zero value. Frankly a lot of other assets are too but in time will be recognized.

On a side note, QEC is really going after Montney play which the results have been amazing. Also, the oil shale. Their latest presentation is something I would look at if you are an investor.

Be well people.

New Message
Please login to post a reply