Rainy River Resources

NI 43-101 Resources of 3.42M oz. Au Indicated and 3.17M oz. Au Inferred (Feb. 2011)

Free

Called the office

posted on Jul 21, 2008 01:46PM

Talked to Brad Baker and he was very happy to answer my questions. I will try to relay our conversation as best as I can remember, in my words not his necessarily.

John Halme had a shell company called Steward Management Inc and they simply used it and has nothing to do with this new venture. He is going to be working for Steward Management Inc in the IR capacity and starting September his salary will also move over to them and become part of the $10,000 per month. He still has loose ends to tie up before he is off Rainys payroll. He will be spending more time on the road and will be going to Boston & New York probably with Nelson Baker for presentations. Steward Mgt will get their web site going shortly and much information will be contained there and they will manage RR web site as well. Brad will take care of the brokers, institutional investors etc. They will be adding to the 43-101 in Oct or Nov which will help. The news about their progress will come out on the web site and emailed to everyone on their list, so get your address to them in order to be kept abreast.

They have 3 drills turning now and are waiting for one more to arrive. They are drilling the East side of Bayfield JV and will then move to drill the cap zone where they had not finished. They are drilling non stop all year but must give the drillers time off every so many weeks (I forgot the number) by law. It is hard to get more drillers because they are all so busy but assays are not as much of a problem as I had thought it may be. They have $36 million in the bank right now and the 3rd Q financials will be put on their web site. I hope got it all but will post if I remember anything more.

Notie Girl

New Message
Please login to post a reply