New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Shaffer, no offense taken

OCT Technology for Dentistry was without a doubt something needed and a great investment. I felt very confindent based on the software and the application. They even had a prototype built. To me it was a "no brainer". My guess at the issue was that Stan lacked the "Wall Street" knowledge. He is a great entrepreneur, but something was missing that was needed to attract early money to get it finished. I now think it might be more than money needed. Has time made the prototype and software obsolete? Has the early to market advantage gone? I am not sure, but the power was with Al, I am sure, over the divestiture, so it was something he thought was positive for RRHI. Tens of Millions of shares of RRHI went back to Treasury, along with a few hundred thousand in accrued salary expense being eliminated.

If the opportunity was greater or faster for a Lantis return, I believe it would not have been "cut loose". To me it is obvious that incoming money was seen to be better utilized for Mining.

I do believe January will bring news that allows for a clearer picture of the future of RRHI/MBMI.

I am still positive, but do have an outstanding question that needs to be answered to gain my better attitude.

I hope we soon all have reason to cheer!

New Message
Please login to post a reply