Becoming The Global Leader In Esports Gaming and Entertainment
React Gaming Group is turning on multiple revenue streams in 2022!
Message: VIDEO - React Gaming Is Building An Esports Ecosystem With Assets Including Gambling, Tournaments And Its Own Team
React Gaming Group (RGG: TSXV) (ITMZF: OTC) is an emerging esports and iGaming company that is creating an Esports adventure like no other …. Create the world’s foremost esports and iGaming ecosystem.
The global online gambling market could potentially hit $1 TRILLION by the end of this decade. The obvious reasons include the following:
- Exponential growth in the number of people online. Yet only 59% of the world means more to come.
- Fast growth in the number of countries and jurisdictions legalizing gambling to collect tax revenue.
Esports was already the fastest growing sub-sector of digital entertainment, and Covid 19 only accelerated this trend.
- By 2023, there are expected to be 646M global viewers of esports worldwide, a large increase from the 245M in 2019
- Global esports revenues increased to $1.41 billion in 2020, and are expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.4% from 2020 to 2025
- Biggest brands/tournament prizes / online audiences in the world … 500M +
- The International Olympic Committee has recognized esports as a sport, and it will be a medal event at the 2022 Asian Games
Despite the vast amount of viewers, esports is still dramatically under-monetized relative to traditional sports. REACT believes wagering will play a major role in helping monetize this ever evolving platform.
- $5M financing
Acquired World Leading Esports Betting Platform LOOT.BET
- $92M total bets 2020
- 500,000 + registered users
- $4.8M rev / $115,000 Profit
Generation Gaming Entertainment:
- U.S. subsidiary focused on esports business development
- Recent wins include agreement with Wildrose Casino (Iowa, USA) and HHRP (Philippines) for LOOT.BET skin
- Professional NAL Rainbow6 esports team
- Revenue through sponsorships, prize money and merchandise
- Currently 450,000 followers
- Enhanced peer-peer esports tournament platform
- Recently rebranded and refocused growth strategy
- Currently 10,000 registered users
Today, the company announced Leigh Hughes as Interim CEO. Leigh Hughes is an entrepreneur and venture capitalist with over 20 years of experience working with private and public companies across the globe, particularly in North America, Australia and the Asia-Pacific region. He is also the founder of COMVERJ Ventures, which helps clients identify opportunities for change in the fields of mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, business strategy and innovation.
What did Philip Nolan, member of the Board of React Gaming have to say?
“Over the last year, React Gaming has emerged as a leading esports and iGaming company, mainly through its acquisition of LOOT.BET. Given the Corporation’s current development stage and market environment, we considered that a change of leadership was needed to unlock React Gaming’s full potential. We are thrilled that Leigh has agreed to take on this challenge and lead the company with the goal of creating sustainable value for our shareholders. Over the years, Leigh has built an impressive international financial network and advised numerous public companies on how to attain their operational and financial objectives, which is the type of expertise we were looking for to bring React Gaming to the next level.”
Now sit back relax and watch this powerful interview with Leigh Hughes, Interim CEO.
Please login to post a reply