Welcome To the Red Ore Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Gold and Silver in Nevada

Free
RXX has conducted soil sampling using the MMI (Mobile Metal Ion) technology, to precisely locate the northern strike extension of the historical workings. MMI is a method that gives you site-specific localization of anomalous soil concentrations of target minerals, which is especially useful if you have a clearly defined structure (e.g. a shear zone) to reveal. The actual MMI values are plotted on p.19 of the corporate presentation (see President's DD link on right hand side of this page). But bare in mind, that MMI results are not directly convertible into grade estimations, as there are soil chemistry variables that can skew the results. /// MMI gives you relative concentrations of individual metals in soil samples, expressed as a ratio. Whatever your lowest concentration might me, it becomes your denominator in a ratio. So, if a soil sample has twice the concentration of a metal as does your lowest sample, it is assigned a value of 2. If it is 10 times the concentration, it receives a 10. And so on. Values of 10 or more are considered anomalous. 20 or more are significantly anomalous. 40 or more, you’re probably looking at a drill target. /// RXX was prospecting the property for high-grade silver, as that is the historical PM of record. The MMI results revealed some very interesting gold numbers. In the first MMI survey, they had a value of 1020 in gold. From a follow-up program, they obtained a value of 2400, 60 times the threshold for drill targeting. And those gold values come with some nice silver values. Mines just to the north and to the south, all include gold credits, but the historic Ryepatch results did not. /// Wouldn't it be nice to have a gold AND silver mine just instead of a silver only mine at Ryepatch ? /// FANTOMAS
New Message
Please login to post a reply