Welcome To The RedStar Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Focused on Red Lake, Alaska and Nevada

Free

Drill core from Newman Todd

posted on Feb 03, 2010 12:35PM

I've noticed that the drill core from the Newman Todd is very similar t that of Goldcorp.... Core the Newman Todd is shown on the website. I ynderstand this core is very similar to the Rubicon drill core and has been viewed by them.

What should intrest investors is that RGC's drilling is every bit as sucessfull in hiting high grade as RMX.... if a super core comes up then we could see RGC take a quantum leap in share price.... so far it looks very interesting. Compare the RMX drilling to the initial RGC and you will see what I am talking about.

Rubicon Minerals Corp (C:RMX)
Shares Issued 213,218,014
Last Close 2/2/2010 $4.59
Wednesday February 03 2010 - News Release

Mr. David Adamson reports

MORE HIGH-GRADE GOLD AT RUBICON'S F2 GOLD ZONE, RED LAKE, ONTARIO

Rubicon Minerals Corp. has provided an update on diamond drilling from its 100-per-cent-owned Phoenix gold project, located in the heart of the prolific Red Lake gold district of Ontario. New drill holes have intersected numerous high-grade and broad gold-bearing intercepts which further expand the F2 Gold System where approximately 100,000 metres of drilling have been completed to date (see news releases since March 12, 2008 and www.rubiconminerals.com for details). Ongoing exploration is part of a 158,000 metre drill program to test and infill a 1200-metre by 1600-metre target area, referred to as the '9X drill plan'. Significant new drill results are summarized below and all new results are presented in Table 1 and Figures 1 and 2.

New Message
Please login to post a reply