The Only Company In The World Allowing Consumers To View And Take Back Control Of Their Data
To understand Reklaim you first have to understand the $400 Billion global private data industry is going through a paradigm shifting protection cycle due to:
1. Big tech companies reducing access to core data that the industry depends on
2. Global government regulations that are forcing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), brands and data companies to protect consumer data privacy.
For years, consumer data has been amalgamated and sold without the consumer's knowledge. Reklaim aims to create a fair trade market where consumers can represent themselves in how their data is used.
ENTER REKLAIM - THE SOLUTION
Reklaim provides transparency for consumers regarding what data about them is currently circulating in the market and provides them a seat at the table to be compensated for using their data.
1. Reklaim allows consumers to sign up and view, for the first time, their online data (www.Reklaimyours.com)
2. Inside of Reklaim, consumers can reclaim this data and
A. Share specific pieces of data with brands in exchange for weekly compensation.
Individuals choosing this option receive a weekly paycheck.
B. Choose to protect it via a subscription that encrypts any data from their devices
Individuals choosing this option are provided with privacy tools that reduce their digital footprint, such as Reklaim’s VPN, as well as services that will alert them when passwords or data have been breached by third parties.
Offering privacy compliant consumer data to Fortune 500 brands, platforms and data companies.
MORE THAN JUST LIP SERVICE - REKLAIM HIGHLIGHTS
- Up 277% VS $171,000 in Q2 2021 (Year Over Year)
- Up 65% VS Q1 2022 (Sequentially)
- Recurring Revenue was 85% of Total Revenue And 87% Year-To-Date
- Improved Margin By 99% + VS Q1 2022
- Cash Equivalents Of $1,097,000 VS $463,620 For Year Ended December 31, 2021
- Platforms’ Revenue Up 234% VS Q2 2021; Up 66% Over Q1 2022
- Added 33 New B2B Clients During Q2; Up 51% VS Q1 2022
- Increased Number Of New Customers By 63% Since Year Ended December 31, 2021
- Only company in the world providing consumers with access to their data
- Only company in the world providing consumers with weekly guaranteed paycheck
- Over 320 million user data profiles in its ecosystem from ~ 30,000 partners
- Reklaim data is distributed to 15 of the largest data marketplaces in the world.
- These marketplaces are where Fortune 500 buy their data
- Giving Reklaim a unique advantage over others in the space
- Unmatched Distribution
- Insiders own 34% of the Company
GROWTH - ORGANIC
Unprecedented scale of users, 87% of North American consumers can find data on themselves in the Reklaim marketplace
GROWTH - MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS TARGETING OVER 500 DATA BROKERS
Reklaim Has Announced M&A Plans Targeting Over 500 Data Brokers At Risk Of Non-Compliance & Insolvency Due To New Data Privacy Laws
With over 500 data brokers in California facing privacy challenges, Reklaim offers an M&A solution that allows many to become compliant and remain solvent.
These data companies are struggling with compliance issues in the face of rapidly changing privacy laws such as GDPR in Europe and CCPA & CPRA in California, which require that data companies obtain explicit consumer consent to remain compliant in selling their data.
Many firms operating in the data space today may not have the tools or the interface to communicate with consumers. As a result, these companies may be exposed to potential litigation and business risk in the near future.
In California alone, there are over 500 data brokers that few have ever heard of before, all selling consumer data.
In the face of increased data privacy legislation, Reklaim believes many of these firms will suffer significant revenue declines, and those without a compliance partner will likely cease to exist.
Reklaim, which captures and maintains consumer consent, is the partner that can provide the necessary compliance required to operate in the emerging privacy landscape.
Reklaim is that solution.
Over the coming quarters, Reklaim plans to target those data companies looking to solve this issue strategically, which can be accretive to Reklaim’s revenue and cash flow.
FORTUNE 500 CUSTOMERS
Major Fortune 500 customers have validated Reklaim across 3 revenue segments
FORTUNE 500 FIRMS ALREADY TARGETED IN PRIVACY LAWSUITS
Additionally, large data firms such as Oracle and others have recently become the focus of very serious litigation for their data practices.
As brands look to replace their existing data suppliers with those adhering to new privacy standards, there may be pressure on these firms to find a partner to solve this compliance gap.
Reklaim is that solution
FORTUNE 500 FIRMS ALREADY CHANGING THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS