Welcome To The Rencore Resources HUB On AGORACOM

RENCORE EMERGES WITH PROVEN DISCOVERY TEAM

Free

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a great time at Saturday's event. Ken, (Stratopod) did a great job of everything, and on a personal level, he and his friends Pat and John made me feel very welcome on their home course.

Thanks to Maureen (Irish 1111) and all the others for their assistance to Ken for this event. Maureen always greets me like I am a "somebody"...I'm not.

I had the pleasure of seeing again, and speaking with Richard Nemis, David Graham, and Elaine (the always pleasant and obliging voice on the phone at RNC/BOL, and formerly NOT). I also enjoyed conversations with Elaine's husband, Malcolm, and met David's lovely wife, Judy.

Thanks to all the friends, old and new, who took the time to chat with me. I also spoke with execs from some of the other ROF companies.

The following is a quote from Storm 5151 from the Noront AG board:

"You don't go to these events to get any information thats not available to the public. You go to meet fellow investors and some execs of these companies, they can't tell you anything you can't get in a news release. But by talking to them you can get a "feel" for what is happening and if they are in fact enthusiastic or not."

From speaking with Richard and David, I believe they are confident that they will find a new mineral deposit in the REN-6 and REN-8 claims. As you know, the drills are turning now.

Holding with confidence,

Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply