Welcome To The Reservoir Capital Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: NR Deli Jovan gold mine permits approved....contract... starts rework

May 24, 2011 (Marketwire Canada) --

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- Reservoir Capital Corp. ("Reservoir" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:REO)(FRANKFURT:ROC)(BERLIN:ROC) is pleased to provide a progress report on work at its Deli Jovan Gold Project with partner Orogen Gold Plc (AIM:ORE) ("Orogen"), which plans to access and sample historical underground workings at Rusman and Gindusa.

The relevant permits have now been issued by the Serbian authorities, a land access agreement for the Rusman mine area signed and the purchase of 39 acres of land covering the Gindusa mine area completed. An experienced Serbian underground mining refurbishment contractor has been appointed and their preparation work will begin immediately, with work at the site to commence before the end of May 2011.

Historical drawings show mine shafts to a depth of approximately 100 metres, with driftsdeveloped along vein structures at intervals of approximately 30 metres elevation. At this stage the condition of the shafts and drifts is unknown. Once access to the underground workings is completed, detailed re-mapping and re-sampling is planned in order to provide additional data for the further assessment of the gold mineralization.

Work at Deli Jovan is funded by Orogen,which can earn up to a 75% interest in the project by completing $3.5 million in exploration expenditures within 42 months.

Quality Control:

Dr. Duncan Large, Chartered Engineer (UK) and Eur. Geol., a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and consultant to the Company, is responsible for the preparation of the technical information in this release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply