Welcome To The Response Biomedical HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I think it is clear that it has been funded, the CLIA waver is mentioned in the ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS, SALES AND DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT as below. The Troponin I development is a new intiative. We probably won't see any revenue from either of these this year. As far as a buyout, I think current board will not want to do anything until there is adequate value, 3M already has a small equity stake, would Roche buy it out? I don't know. Things are certainly looking up here, so I am going to stay with it for a while.

~~ dimar

From SEDAR site, Material Documet Jul 2 2008

2.8 CLIA Waiver. Promptly, but no longer than forty-five (45) days, following the Effective Date,
Supplier shall propose to the JPSC for comment and approval a plan and budget pertaining to a
CLIA waiver program. The budget shall cover direct and indirect costs of Supplier in performing the
plan. While the budget to be agreed upon by the JPSC shall govern the amounts to be spent, it is
currently anticipated that such budget will be approximately [dollar amount redacted] per assay.
The Parties agree to work jointly on the CLIA waiver development programs for the Product(s), but
for the avoidance of doubt, such program shall be undertaken by Supplier. RDR will bear all of
Supplier's budgeted costs. Supplier shall not incur costs under such development programs
without the approval of the JPSC. [Minimum requirement related to obtaining CLIA waiver
redacted]. Further, the Parties will explore obtaining equivalent waiver status in markets outside the
U.S. If RDR wishes to obtain such status, RDR will also bear the expenses of any such programs
and, if desired by RDR, Supplier will use its reasonable commercial efforts to complete such
programs. The Parties recognize that in countries outside the U.S. and Canada, it may be
beneficial for RDR to undertake such programs and Supplier agrees to cooperate fully with RDR
with respect to these programs and to provide information and analysis and conduct such follow-up
activities as reasonably requested by RDR. The Parties acknowledge that there is no assurance
that any waiver will be obtained, and Supplier shall not be obligated to engage in non-budgeted
activities.

New Message
Please login to post a reply