...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hi Jkj. I listened to the Zenith webcast again and I need to correct something I may have posted on SH related to the IPO.

So here are my answers and other comments.

1 - In terms of Zen3694 he said that the lead principal investigator is the Memorial Sloan Kettering Institue who are #1 in the USA (or world). So I assume they see merit in Zenith epigenetic platforms.

2 - Zen3694 patents - I did not hear a specific mention of a patent.

3- Dr Cherrington - no mention at all.

4- IPO - I listened to this 3 times today. He did not say anything about "pending market conditions". He just said the intent is to do an IPO by end of year (2015).

5- Funding - They are currently raising $10,000,000 USD in a private placement for qualified investors. The current burn rate is $2,000,000/quarter and it will increase.

Other

On slide 4 he said that in July of 2014 they received IND approval for a human clinical trial without extensive monitoring reviews that are required by their competitors who are based on a benzodiasepine scaffold. He indicated that the FDA is comfortable with the Zenith BET inhibitor scaffolds.

He pointed out that that the Zenith drugs work well in combination chemotherapies for cancer.

He showed the graph from a trial on mice with acute myeloid leukemia which showed complete and sustained regression and non of the standard of care drugs achieved this.

This is what I got out of it. Please correct any misconceptions I may have. I sure would like to hear a detailed analysis by science folks.

Cheers

Toinv :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply