...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

There is another thing that struck me about the Hepalink involvement in the BETonMACE trial in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau and that is that they will be involved in the regulator approval and also keeping an eye on the trial progress. The trial is adoptive. Now keep in mind that in the post hoc analysis of SUSTAIN/ASSURE for MACE impact they measured MACE at 15 day increments from the start of dosing for test and control groups and they did this for 210 days. So they computed MACE at 15, 30, 45, 60 etc days up until day 210. When you look at the graph that Don, Dr Wong, Dr Johanson and others have been presenting at numerous conferences what I noticed is that MACE reduction was evident right from the 1st measurement period (at 15 days) and increased every period through the dosing. We know that in past research the increases in ApoA-l from start of rvx-208 treatment became evident at about 12 weeks (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Therefore, it suggests, given that the trial is adaptive, and with sufficient sample sizes, the trial coordinators could do dipstick measurements and begin to get an early idea if results are being replicated.

Of courses dosing starts will be staggered so it will take some time to get sample.

Just a thought.

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply