...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Here's what has me excited about this "club". It strikes me as a typical old boys network:

"The Richmond Club members are a mix of investment advisors, fund managers, accredited investors, analysts and members of the media...."

Alright...let's break this down.

1. Investment advisors These are individuals with what is called "a book". A "book" is a list of clients, and its typically high net worth individuals who employ the services of a professional advisor.
  2. Fund managers....Funds will have at times hundreds of millions under management, sometimes billions.
  3. Accredited investors - High net worth types who qualify to partake in IPOs, private placements and other investment opportunities not available to the bleacher crowd set.
  4. Analysts....Ahhhh, my (sic) favorite group of them all. Paid to tell people (the herd) what stocks to buy and which ones to avoid or sell.
  5. Media....Another favorite, like analysts but typically better dressed and with nicer hair.

This is how I see things potentially going down, the "club" and its members establish their poistions. Then RVX imo would be ready to by talked up to the funds....to accredited investors, and finally analyst and media coverage.

By the time the herd shows up, if things play out as I'm hoping/expecting....the PPS could be north of $10 imo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply